INTER PARTES MEDIATION, THE ART OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
How is Inter Partes founded?Inter Partes started in 2016 out of a shared strong conviction that most of the law cases can be solved faster, more efficient and at a lesser cost if the mediation techniques are applied. Six registered mediators with a different professional background decided to associate themselves under the name Inter Partes Mediation, a team of mediators offering optional co-mediation.
What makes Inter Partes unique?‘Expertise’ and ‘multidisciplinarity’ are the basis of the association. Inter Partes Mediation consists of 6 registered mediators who take continuously training in the field of mediation. From the large spectrum of competence,we are able to propose the right mediator for each specific conflict.
- Building conflicts
- Liability issues
- Rent / lease conflicts
- Insurance conflicts
- Property conflicts, neighbors
- Usufruct of properties
- Claim on assets
- Mergers, acquisitions, valuations, share transfer
- Reorganization, restructuring
- Bank & Money issues
- Inheritance, legacies
- Split residences
Inter Partes Mediation presence in Flanders & Brussels
- Registered Mediators spread over Flanders;
- Focus on mediation only with optional co-mediation;
- A team of six mediators surpasses six individuals;
- Fixed price calculator;
- Inter Partes is a trustful brand.